[SICK] [THEME] COBALT Supporting 6 Roms for the GalaxyNexus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

So the excitement in the development community continues with a ton of new themes over the past few weeks for the GalaxyNexus! This week I will be featuring some of my favorite GNex Themes. Yesterday we took a look at Green and Glow. Today we will be looking at the Super SICK "Cobalt" Theme by developer "DustinB" This theme has really gained tons of popularity across the forums. DustinB was gracious enough to post this awesome theme here at DroidForums.net for our enjoyment!

1E715B00-orig.jpg
08B09907-orig.jpg

One thing that is unique about this Theme is that it is supported on a huge list of popular Roms. Chances are if you are running a custom Rom right now you will be able to flash this Theme. It is supported on Roms like CodeName Android, AndroidOpenKangProject, GummyNex, RootzBoat, Liquid, and AndroidRevolutionHD. What you get here is a pretty slick Blue theme.

Most everything is all themed out here like a themed out Framework, System UI, Browser, Rom Control, plust tons of mods like Blue SoftKeys, Themed app icons, themed lockscreen, themed notifications, and tons more. Each build for each rom includes its on list of themed mods. Overall this theme is badarse!

More screenshots and info plus downloads here Be sure to head over to the thread and make "DustinB" feel welcomed!​

GreenAcid

Reaction score
What a beautiful theme. Unfortunately I'm not rooted, and won't be for another week since I have to exchange out my phone. But this is definitely beautiful!!