Shutter sound

titos

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already. Anyone know a way to shut off the shutter sound to the camera

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
T

titos

Reaction score
I take no credit for this I found this on some other site hope this helps anyone who might also be looking to do the same. Only thing I changed was I used a different ogg file

: 1. allow installation of applications from unknown sources; 2. install and run UniversalAndroot.apk to root your phone (whatever it is locked to unlocked); 3. install and run Root_Explorer_v2.10.apk; 4. allow Root Explorer root access by SuperUser; 5. go to folder /system/media/audio/camera and ensure that folder is "rw" (read a (read only) by checking on top of Root Explorer (click on the right hand button to s 6. change sound files in sound1, sound2 and sound3 folders. It is suggested to use available in the sound0 folder and copying it across the other sound folders to rep files but keeping their original name to ensure the andoid system does not crash; 7. exit Root Explorer and check that the sound is mute on the camera now; 8. uninstall Root Explorer; 9. unroot your mobile using Universal Androot (it will remove Super User applicatio 10. uninstall Universal Androo
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk