Shut off ringers at night.

cpearson92371

Reaction score
Is there an ap that will allow me to automattical shut off all of the notifications and ringers at night? I have looked and looked and haven't found anything. I know you can do it manually but then I forget to turn them back on!

Also is there any kind of touch screen sensitivity contol. I have a tremor problems and it is very annoying.

dta1984

Reaction score
Is there an ap that will allow me to automattical shut off all of the notifications and ringers at night? I have looked and looked and haven't found anything. I know you can do it manually but then I forget to turn them back on!

Also is there any kind of touch screen sensitivity contol. I have a tremor problems and it is very annoying.

I use Quick Profiles from the market (ita free). It works awesome. You can customize different "profiles" similar to blackberry, that change ringer mode, ringer volume, media volume, notification volume, alarm volume etc.... I use 3 profiles (1 for bed (all silent except alarm), 1 for daytime (all on) and 1 for work (all on vibrate)).

sj24

Reaction score
I use Shh! Auto-silencer lite, works great, I have it turn off alls sounds @ 11 and back on @ 7, you can set it any way you want.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
There's an app called Timeriffic you might want to check out.

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
If you use the multi media dock at your nightstand, I recommend "Bedside", it allows you to automatically change settings such as text, calls, and notifications when you put your phone in the cradle.

Plus it is has the dimmest clock that I have found when it is combined with the LED hack, which is by the same guy.

spoooon

Reaction score
I use Sound Manager. It lets you schedule your ringers and notifications.

For example, I have it set to max volume from 6:00-8:00AM, low volume from 8:00-5:00, back to max at 5:00, then off at 11:00PM.

Abadus

Reaction score
I use silent time but I will check out that bedside app for when I dock my phone at work.

mikenilson

Reaction score
At the unlock screen swipe to the left and your phone will be silenced. A Yellow icon with a speaker and a X will replace the Gray speaker sound icon. When you unlock your phone the next time you will see the Yellow icon and know your phone is silenced so you will swipe to the left again to unsilence then swipe to the right to unlock. No Apps Required!

Royal2000H

Reaction score
Locale does that too and a lot more from what I hear.
But these sound to be free vs Locale's hefty price tag. If you need the other features, it might be worth checking out.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Yeah, i remember when locale was free :(

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.