Shut off e-mail notification

jeff2053

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to shut of all notification sounds at night except for the phone ringing I have a razr and I'm using Touchdown for my corporate e-mail if that matters
Thanks
jeff

wyld

Reaction score
Go to settings ,sounds ,volume and uncheck use ringer volume for notifications it will pop up with separate volume control for your notifications

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
J

jeff2053

Reaction score
thanks that worked and I have to tell you I even stopped at the Verizon store and they could not tell me what to do
Thanks again
Jeff

Last edited:

wyld

Reaction score
Not a problem!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
thanks that worked and I have to tell you I even stopped at the Verizon store and they could not tell me what to do
Thanks again
Jeff
That's disappointing...you would think they've been trained to at least do some basics with Android

wyld

Reaction score
That's why we have forums. I can't remember the last time I called Verizon for anything! Lol

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's why we have forums. I can't remember the last time I called Verizon for anything! Lol

Agreed, but seriously you would think they'd know basics....I mean if you can't even help your customer with the basics how can you expect them to give recommendations to visit you or your store?

GDiddy

Reaction score
More customization?

Thanks for the info provided. Is there a way (Droid 2) to shut off only email notification? I do still need to get notified about texts but I don't need to know every time I get a spam to my Yahoo (i.e. every 2 minutes all day every day.)