1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Shuffling programs around in folder

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by vanguy10, Dec 20, 2011.

1. vanguy10

vanguy10 New Member

So i like using one touch speed dials. I created a folder on the home screen & did shortcuts to all the people i call regularly. I also created one for the programs i use. Since you cannot arrange the slots inside the folder like you can on the home screen. I dragged & dropped the icons/programs into the folders in a very specific order so it would be arranged the way i want. EVERY time i do this a few minutes later the icons inside the folder would be shuffled around & i would have to redo this tedious process. My queston to u is, is this fixable? A software issue? Does it happen to other people?

2nd issue is that the background wallpaper sometimes cannot be changed to wat i want. And when it does the Screen flickers, the backgound goes to black, or a completely different background shows up out of nowhere... i dont choose it & nevrr knew it existed(apparently my droid likes to pick its own backgrounds for me lol. They r stock backgrounds).

3) when you tap home button twice it will automatically take you to whatever u set it too. But ive set it to music, and every few times it resets itself to the default which i believe is voice commands. Very annoying.

Also i dont know wat the hell it is... but is anybody else misspelling words often due to this damn keyboard? I find myself using the delete button way too often

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

razr folder rearranging