Shuffling programs around in folder

vanguy10

Reaction score
So i like using one touch speed dials. I created a folder on the home screen & did shortcuts to all the people i call regularly. I also created one for the programs i use. Since you cannot arrange the slots inside the folder like you can on the home screen. I dragged & dropped the icons/programs into the folders in a very specific order so it would be arranged the way i want. EVERY time i do this a few minutes later the icons inside the folder would be shuffled around & i would have to redo this tedious process. My queston to u is, is this fixable? A software issue? Does it happen to other people?

2nd issue is that the background wallpaper sometimes cannot be changed to wat i want. And when it does the Screen flickers, the backgound goes to black, or a completely different background shows up out of nowhere... i dont choose it & nevrr knew it existed(apparently my droid likes to pick its own backgrounds for me lol. They r stock backgrounds).

3) when you tap home button twice it will automatically take you to whatever u set it too. But ive set it to music, and every few times it resets itself to the default which i believe is voice commands. Very annoying.

Also i dont know wat the hell it is... but is anybody else misspelling words often due to this damn keyboard? I find myself using the delete button way too often

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums