Show your screens!

divalibra

Reaction score
Nice looking screens!!! I've only had my eris for a little more than a week so mine is still very plain. I have a couple questions though..how many apps are you.running and how much internal memory are they using? I have been hesitant about adding too many "fun" apps for fear that I'll need the space.

OP
Nonie3234

Nonie3234

Reaction score
As long as I keep my memory above 30, I am fine. When it gets below that, it starts acting WACKY! Just warning ya.

It's not so much the number of apps, it's how much memory that app uses. Some have a teeny footprint, some are gigantic. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications then wait for them all to load, then tap "menu" then "sort by size". See? Some take more space than others.

So - load up with more apps, just don't take the memory too low.

Also, I got an app called Advanced Task Manager. This allows me to see what apps are running in case the phone jams up and I need to stop them.

divalibra

Reaction score
I still have over 100mb of internal memory but again I.am still trying to figure out which apps would I benefit most from. How did you take the screenshots?

J R

Reaction score
Mine slows down when memory goes below 20.

I have 100 apps and still ok.

If your memory gets low---choose Browser> Hit menu>more> settings and delete cookies, cache and history to free up lots of memory.