1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Show your screens!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Nonie3234, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Nonie3234

Nonie3234 New Member

2. divalibra

divalibra New Member

Nice looking screens!!! I've only had my eris for a little more than a week so mine is still very plain. I have a couple questions though..how many apps are you.running and how much internal memory are they using? I have been hesitant about adding too many "fun" apps for fear that I'll need the space.
  3. Nonie3234

Nonie3234 New Member

As long as I keep my memory above 30, I am fine. When it gets below that, it starts acting WACKY! Just warning ya.

It's not so much the number of apps, it's how much memory that app uses. Some have a teeny footprint, some are gigantic. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications then wait for them all to load, then tap "menu" then "sort by size". See? Some take more space than others.

So - load up with more apps, just don't take the memory too low.

Also, I got an app called Advanced Task Manager. This allows me to see what apps are running in case the phone jams up and I need to stop them.
  4. divalibra

divalibra New Member

I still have over 100mb of internal memory but again I.am still trying to figure out which apps would I benefit most from. How did you take the screenshots?
  5. Nonie3234

Nonie3234 New Member

6. J R

J R New Member

Mine slows down when memory goes below 20.

I have 100 apps and still ok.

If your memory gets low---choose Browser> Hit menu>more> settings and delete cookies, cache and history to free up lots of memory.
  7. Guchi

Guchi New Member