OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Might want to check your facts.

Ford current you owns 2.1% of Mazda. They sold their stake in 2008.

Ford owns a 2.1% stake in Mazda of Japan, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom, and a 49% stake in Jiangling of China.
Regardless....It worked. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Facts checked. Actually they sold 20% in 08 and the rest in 2010 to get to where they are now.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Tempted to dust off and shine up the old dodge just to show off. '69 charger. CA car not a rust bucket. Original, or can be returned to original. Matching numbers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
All I buy are fords. Chevy's burn up brakes ,doges are POS that need to be fixed all the time.
I disagree, owners that take care of their vehicles have cars that take care of their owners. Or maybe I'm just lucky. I currently own an 01 Chevy Express with 350k miles, an 06' Charger SRT with 70k miles and the 09' Tahoe with 130k. I've not had a major issue with any of them and besides the rusted out doors on the Express (which they all do) they are nearly showroom new.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I have an orange 67 Mustang, too. Well...I will when my dad in law dies (as I tease him).
"Taking care of my car?" LOL

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All I buy are fords. Chevy's burn up brakes ,doges are POS that need to be fixed all the time.
Other than my first Car at 16, a Chevy, all I've had is a Ford Truck in one form or another, had a Yukon XL for the wife that was awesome, traded it in on a VW Diesel, now it's getting bought back, and I'll upgrade the Ford Truck to a new one.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I disagree, owners that take care of their vehicles have cars that take care of their owners. Or maybe I'm just lucky. I currently own an 01 Chevy Express with 350k miles, an 06' Charger SRT with 70k miles and the 09' Tahoe with 130k. I've not had a major issue with any of them and besides the rusted out doors on the Express (which they all do) they are nearly showroom new.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
My sister's ram was in the shop all the time. My uncle's Chevy 2500 gets new brakes every 10-15k miles. My step father's lumina had new brakes once a year as well. My step mom's 2016 brand new caravan blew a transmission with less than 2k miles. We take care of our vehicles. Just no luck with them other than the fords everyone owns. Dad f150, sister f350, me f150, BIL 2013 explorer.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now this is my Dream SUV Ride!

Lamborghini SUV!

a9b4be66e7c0149a7409340a03c57ac8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Oh yeah! Seventh heaven! I'd be afraid to park it in a parking lot... I'd have to take two spots where ever I went ( lol). I'm a sucker for red vehicles too.... Beautiful...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
That car is gorgeous. Be a shame to vinyl wrap it IMO.

If she's wrapped well, you'd never know it wasn't a paint job. I agree, she is gorgeous as is, but I want to make her match this ridiculous black/red/white theme I've been on lately. Haha. I'm glad you like her though. :)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My sister's ram was in the shop all the time. My uncle's Chevy 2500 gets new brakes every 10-15k miles. My step father's lumina had new brakes once a year as well. My step mom's 2016 brand new caravan blew a transmission with less than 2k miles. We take care of our vehicles. Just no luck with them other than the fords everyone owns. Dad f150, sister f350, me f150, BIL 2013 explorer.
I'm probably jinxing myself saying I've had really good luck with my Fords( '14 Explorer and before that '03
Expedition.) I also had an'88 suburban for 23 years, I cried when it had to go..I don't get tired of a truck just because I've had it awhile... All those good hockey memories in my suburban. Once the kids grew up, I couldn't justify getting that size vehicle again. Now with 4 grandkids, I could use that size again, though I don't have them in the truck at the same time currently. I have 1 car seat and my husband has 2 car seats in his. The youngest is only 1 month old and so far he's only been in his parent's truck, but I'm sure another car seat is coming my way

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk