Show us your beat up Droid Incredible and win a free Otterbox Case

Diordna

Reaction score
I would vote for SRO cause thats a nasty crack, but he didn't explain why he needs it so thats out. Tank your reason was pretty weak but humorous haha also a nasty crack from your brother. The rules were specifically to enter "your" phone though :)
As for tktouch, him saying "i know these arent in working condition" knocks that out of the rules too from the start. But those are nasty cracks on 2 phones 0.0 lol

Paynomind didn't break any rules, he explained why in a way, he dropped his phone 2 days after he got it and he needs a new one. e's been using it cracked like that since and one more fall will insure it's death.
He wins my vote.

Phandroid was second choice ;)

RobStemen

Reaction score
My vote is with tanknspank. His brother isn't going to change his ways, so we might as well help him out.

Diesel984

Reaction score
I figure This is just about done - I will go through and look @ the pix again, along with who did what was asked in the rules...Once that is done, I will get with the winner, and send the case out -

Maybe...SHOULD Otterbox give me another one to "demo out" for you guys, We'll go for the Droid X or Pro...Ya never know what will happen!
Nate

Diesel984

Reaction score
Paynomind didn't break any rules, he explained why in a way, he dropped his phone 2 days after he got it and he needs a new one. e's been using it cracked like that since and one more fall will insure it's death.
He wins my vote.

And That's where this Case will be heading...

I will keep you all posted SHOULD Otterbox be sending me any more cases for you guys to evaluate...Maybe one of these days, I Might end up ACTUALLY Migrating over to Verizondancedroid LOL!
Nate

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, my brother didn't post because he is only 11.. thought i'd post it for him. Is there something wrong with my logic here?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Diesel984

Reaction score
It seems I've run into a bit of a problem here...Paynomind Hasn't responded to my email that I've sent...SO, Should he NOT do that, I will be sending the Case over to Tank...It's been 6 days, And the case is just collecting Dust while it sits un-used on my desk LOL

HOWEVER, Since your Brother is only 11, You'd have to write up the review...IF you can handle that Tank, It's Yours...I'll PM ya with my email address, And I'd need you to send me your physical address..Dont worry, I dont share information (it's the cop side of me) So you're safe there ;)
LMK
Nate

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, kk. I don't mind. I'll do the opening, and take pics and all. Then I will see if my dad will use it for a while since he could help with an honest review too, plus give another view on it. Should be a good test since he works in a warehouse all night :p

Will get in touch with you once I get home from school.

Diesel984

Reaction score
Ok So We're here on Round 3 with this...Tank, I Shot ya an Email from my work addy...never heard back from you...The First Guy didn't Answer my PM either...SO, Who's next on the list to get the case that is ACTUALLY going to respond?? Looks Like SRO Might be the "winner by default"

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok So We're here on Round 3 with this...Tank, I Shot ya an Email from my work addy...never heard back from you...The First Guy didn't Answer my PM either...SO, Who's next on the list to get the case that is ACTUALLY going to respond?? Looks Like SRO Might be the "winner by default"

I don't remember ever getting one, but I got some free time. Send it now and I will go ahead and respond :D