Show off your Rezound screenshots here...

cp24eva

Reaction score
When I get home I'll post mine. And that one that got deleted was one of my favorite ones. LOL! She had goosebumps on the dock lol. Ok, sorry if that was any of your friends or something.

corki2

Reaction score
View attachment 43502

Hi everyone. I have been here before in the Gingerbread section. I came from the Droid X forum. I have to say...I am so very, very, very happy to be here. Here's my screen. The main widget is called Executive Assistant. It comes with a couple themes. I'm using the Sense theme. I love my Rezound... :)

cp24eva

Reaction score
6c30045b-d7cc-da1e.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
Download the app 'zedge' it has TONS of wallpapers and ringtones and alert sounds. Sexy pics too. Since I know you like those. Lol.

OP
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reaction score
Download the app 'zedge' it has TONS of wallpapers and ringtones and alert sounds. Sexy pics too. Since I know you like those. Lol.

I use Pic Speed because of their crazy clear pics. Actually, that's my girl on the phone. It's how I circumvent getting yelled at. ;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score
I use Pic Speed because of their crazy clear pics. Actually, that's my girl on the phone. It's how I circumvent getting yelled at. ;)

I remember you tellin me that. Slick lol.

corki2

Reaction score
Go Launcher, Executive Assistant, and Beautiful Widgets.