Here's how I roll..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jrobi25

Reaction score
Couldn't sleep last night....

goodwidp

Reaction score
Made a few changes since my previous post a few weeks ago. I still smile almost every time I look at my background....

earnric

Reaction score
Made a few changes since my previous post a few weeks ago. I still smile almost every time I look at my background....

Hey, looks like you have the new blue haze theme for v0.5 ... can you post a pic of the dialer?

R

goodwidp

Reaction score

Hey, looks like you have the new blue haze theme for v0.5 ... can you post a pic of the dialer?

R

I'm actually using the "Liberated HC" theme by Mobile_Sensei. I'm still happy to post a pic of it if you would like me to.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I see some of you have words, instead if the app picture. (Like just the name of the application) How do you do that?

goodwidp

Reaction score
I'm actually using the "Liberated HC" theme by Mobile_Sensei. I'm still happy to post a pic of it if you would like me to.

Yea, please do. I've downloaded that one too... but haven't seen a lot of it.

R

Pic of dialer attached as thumbnail...

Haxer - I got most of my text font ideas from this thread as well as other Android forums where people have posted pics of their phones. I know XDA has a icon reposirtory and if you search around for a while with google you should find what you are looking for.

earnric

Reaction score
Pic of dialer attached as thumbnail...

Haxer - I got most of my text font ideas from this thread as well as other Android forums where people have posted pics of their phones. I know XDA has a icon reposirtory and if you search around for a while with google you should find what you are looking for.

Thx... Nice clean dialer. I may try this theme...

R