Show a screen shot of your d3

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
20110912205806.png
20110912205651.png

how did you get the stock clock off the lock screen? and what clock widget is that? thanx

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how did you get the stock clock off the lock screen? and what clock widget is that? thanx
WidgetLocker allows you to do that, add widgets to your lockscreen, and change your slider.

The clock is mClock with a MIUI theme.

symphonia

Reaction score
I have notice that no one who has posted pics is using Multicon. While I can appreciate the aesthetics of an uncluttered screen, the functionality of having everything I want right on my homescreen is more important for me. I have 24 apps and 4 widgets (2 of them double-sized) on my main screen, in addition to the 4 shortcuts on the bottom. And I'm still able to see my beautiful live wallpaper underneath.

On a different note, I thought this phone was supposed to have 512 MB of RAM. Now I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high, but I notice on b00mb00m's pic, and on my screen that the total seems a lot less than 512. Why is that?

sweenbeen

Reaction score
I have notice that no one who has posted pics is using Multicon. While I can appreciate the aesthetics of an uncluttered screen, the functionality of having everything I want right on my homescreen is more important for me. I have 24 apps and 4 widgets (2 of them double-sized) on my main screen, in addition to the 4 shortcuts on the bottom. And I'm still able to see my beautiful live wallpaper underneath.

On a different note, I thought this phone was supposed to have 512 MB of RAM. Now I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high, but I notice on b00mb00m's pic, and on my screen that the total seems a lot less than 512. Why is that?

I have multicon also and I love it. Although I am not using a D3. Ignore the superuser box lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wildride89

Reaction score
What app are you guys using to take screen shots with? I use to use shootme but I can't find it

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I like having a simplistic look. I keep my main ones on my home screen, the rest in the app drawer. This way, my phone looks more sleek and not so cluttered and when people see it they're a lot more impressed. That's one thing I love about Android is that you're allowed to do that. One small click of a button, I can access my app drawer for any apps I may not use as frequently, or use them in other slides/tabs. Personally I can't have a bunch of apps and widgets on my home screen.. just looks bad to me. I can throw all my clothes on the ground for easy access, but my room still looks way too messy.

tjk775

Reaction score
did know there was a thread already

CJM- missed this one and kinda new still. Thanks for the direction