Shout out, good job Verizon!

darkgreen

Reaction score
Okay, I was one of the people complaining over in the antenna thread and in other places about poor call handling. I even bought an antenna to go from 75% to 100% bars and was still getting lots of dropped calls with a particular pattern (which you can look up in my other posts).

Last week I called Verizon wireless and complained about the situation and gave them specific data I'd collected on the calls being dropped.

It took 4 days but their tech clearly visited our area, looked seriously at the data I provided, and the problem is now gone! They just left me a message saying that they actually found an issue between two towers in the area interfering with each other and made some network changes based on the data I sent them and their investigations.

I just have to say Way to go Verizon, you have regained my respect!

If you are having problems I recommend gathering data for them to work with and giving them a call!

Here is the (rather humorously mistranscribed) google voice message they left me:

[FONT=&quot]Hi. This is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Janelle at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]verizon wireless. Just [/FONT][FONT=&quot]give me [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]call back in regards [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to Trouble [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ticket <removed> in regards to the issue [/FONT][FONT=&quot]reporter [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with dropping call that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]this times, our technician [/FONT][FONT=&quot]visit. By [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]time actually were some issues happening [/FONT][FONT=&quot]between the two cell towers in the area[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]not properly switching service over, which [/FONT][FONT=&quot]was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]actually causing the the signal to drop when you were changing from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]one [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to the next. They did actually [/FONT][FONT=&quot]going [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Invalids infectious actually Gordon correct [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that problem [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]everything [/FONT][FONT=&quot]should [/FONT][FONT=&quot]definitely be better as far as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the dropping [/FONT][FONT=&quot]called [/FONT][FONT=&quot]or concerns. If you have any questions or concerns [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]still experiencing [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]high number [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]dropped calls this a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]free [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to give us a call back at 1(800) 922-0204. You can just use your ticket number as a reference. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I [/FONT][FONT=&quot]do [/FONT][FONT=&quot]wanna thank [/FONT][FONT=&quot]you [/FONT][FONT=&quot]again for being [/FONT][FONT=&quot]part [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of. Verizon Wireless, and I hope you have a great day. [/FONT]

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was getting a poor data and phone signal I called them up and it took them 4 days to fix it.

They did however not call me back or inform me what the problem was. But it was fixed and that's all I cared about.

Yes they do make trouble tickets and follow up on them.