Should I wait for thunderbolt sale or not

themadgamer89

Reaction score
I want to upgrade to the thunderbolt but I keep seeing post about some sale verizon is goin to have soon with the thunderbolt being free. But no one knows for sure if the sale is real or if the pics online are fake and photoshoped. My question is does any one know if this sale is real or not and if I do buy a thunderbolt and then the sale comes within my return period can I return the phone and then turn around and get it for free.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
If he's already in a contract he will keep the unlimited data anyways. Might wanna wait to see if any new phones come to Verizon because as dumb as it is.. the thunderbolt will be outdated soon

Sent from the mind of a 15 year old. Galatians 2:20

OP
T

themadgamer89

Reaction score
I already have unlimited data. But I looked at the specs for the droid 3 and the bionic and they don't seem to be all that great so why is everyone so eager for them. What do these two phones have over the thunderbolt

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I already have unlimited data. But I looked at the specs for the droid 3 and the bionic and they don't seem to be all that great so why is everyone so eager for them. What do these two phones have over the thunderbolt

Dual core processor.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
If you get the thunderbolt now and the sale comes within your 15 days, just go in store and complain. You will be able to get the sale price but have to pay the $30 restock fee. That's how it worked out for me way back when I got the storm and it went on sale a week later.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums