1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Should I upgrade

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by gregrob, Mar 24, 2010.

1. gregrob

gregrob New Member

Currently running BB 0.7.2 and I already have pinch zoom, etc.

What will I gain by going to a 2.1 base and 0.9? Landscape, and animated wallpaper?

Is it more stable, will I lose any features?

I notice it gets a little unstable right now when going from 800mhz to 950 so I have it turned down back to 800.

All in all I love it and dont want to risk losing wifi tether or any of my apps by switching, unless you guys can convince me I'm losing out on a lot of features.

Was thinking of putting it on the Adamz Kernel if I do it.

thanks,

Greg
  2. gregrob

gregrob New Member

Well I went ahead and did it. Like it so far. Does anyone know where I can get the smoked / transparent icons back for the notifications bar and power control like the earlier 2.0.1 version of BB?
  3. gregrob

gregrob New Member

Answering my own question again. Downloaded smoked glass and got back the stuff I liked. Must have been included in the older version of BB I had.

I have to say I loooove V0.9 with Adamz 1ghz lv kernel and smoked glass. Just pure complete badassnes
  4. GoGators

GoGators New Member

Agreed. Signature states my state. Low temps, high speed.