Should I upgrade from DINC to the RAZR or wait for the MAXX or neither?

LabShark

Reaction score
Looking for experienced and knowledgeable thoughts. I like my Incredible, but like the thinner RAZR. Is the battery life better on the RAZR compared to the DINC? I know the MAXX is way better - but more money and out of stock.

Thanks for any advice! :)

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
That was quick. Any battery life thoughts?

Trash Can

Reaction score
I don't have any experience with the DINC, but had the X and the Razr.

The Razr's battery is satisfactory IMO, especially is you use Smart Actions properly. However, nothing can beat the Maxx. Just use and abuse it as you want. I wouldn't worry about the Maxx being shown out of stock either -- most people seem to get them fairly quickly after placing their order.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
If you learn how to set your RAZR, and look around here, you can get the battery on the RAZR to last just as long as the MAXX.

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
I have been reading about that a little bit. Seems that there is some possibility there.

cece5702

Reaction score
That's true but if you get the MAXX and just set a few Smart Actions, you can set it and forget it. The battery on this baby would last at a good 15-20 hours easily without a charge. I'm just saying! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
How does the RAZR battery compare in real life usage with the DINC?

cece5702

Reaction score
Not to sound stupid but what's a DINC? Is this a new phone by Verizon?

cece5702

Reaction score
Lol, oh okay. Maybe you should go to Verizon and do a test drive and get the feel of all of them.

Fadeds

Reaction score
I had the dinc with the extended battery. The razr isn't nearly as bad as some posts would have you believe. I get almost the same time out of my razr as I did with the dinc. The razr battery is definitely better than the stock dinc battery. I also got the razr because of cost. I originally had the galaxy nexus but returned it cause of the cost.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
I just have the stock Dinc battery and it doesn't always last the entire day. Does your RAZR last the day under medium usage?

cece5702

Reaction score
I have the MAXX but I would say yes. The RAZR is an awesome phone. Excellent choice in my opinion.