Should I take the risk?

mjforte

Reaction score
I recently sent in my Droid because of the power button sticking and it was hard to press. The replacement Droid I received from Assurion is in great condition visually, almost like new. Only problem is the touchscreen has a few issues. Sometimes when scolling through homescreens takes more than one swipe to go to another screen. Also when in the browser when trying to scroll up or down it will zoom in or out instead of scrolling. This can be very annoying. Should I risk sending back the replacement and hope I don't receive a droid that's in worse condition? By the way I am rooted and running SS 4.8. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

mjforte

Reaction score
By the way, using the pointer location, located in dev tools it confirms that when I swipe left and right on the screen it will register touches at the top of the screen too. And when I swipe up and down it registers touches that I am not doing also. So do I just have a bad touchscreen digitizer?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Droidfish

Reaction score
I would send it in, if there customer service is any good they will make right regardless of how many times it takes, and the chances of next one being bad is slim.