Should I root to Froyo?

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Ok ezas,i appreciate your input but when I asked that I know it came out wrong. I understand the concept that each version fixes bugs and adds more features and so on.i was trying to ask if I would be missing out on anything really big.i could care less what version I have.and I wasn't just going to go ahead and dive head first into rooting.I'm just getting an opinion.and for all those terms you asked me about: if you had asked me about all of those terms a week ago I would have been clueless.but now I could answer half of those questions.I'm learning.you didn't have to go all nerdy on me like that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

I understand your intent, I do walkthroughs over instant message. If you'd like to do so with me please pm me. I like the fact you have done your reading and working with you will work out if both of our schedules apply for this.

rockin:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
M

Markmm24

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer jamison but I just have an urge to do this on my own.i need the satisfaction of doing this and I really was learn how to do this on my own.but would I be able to ask you questions if I needed help?i appreciate it.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer jamison but I just have an urge to do this on my own.i need the satisfaction of doing this and I really was learn how to do this on my own.but would I be able to ask you questions if I needed help?i appreciate it.

No feelings hurt.

rockin:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.