1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Should I replace it or not??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by h1br1d7heory, Sep 15, 2011.

1. h1br1d7heory

h1br1d7heory New Member

I've been seeing a few minor bugs like a lot of people on here.

Namely:

1) Loss in 3G/1x Service - very rare from what I notice and it hasn't impacted me too much
    2) When the phone is charging I've noticed a significant delay in response time. This only happened late yesterday and early this morning. Was probably just a glitch.

Other than that, from what I can see, nothing is wrong. I am absolutely loving my Bionic!!

I just don't know if I want to exchange it for the risk that I get one even buggier.

What does everyone think? Replace it? or live with the very minor bugs??
  2. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

1)I've had the hand off between 4g,3g and 1x issue.
    2)This happens if I don't use the stock charger. It's sluggish and takes a few seconds to respond.

I would not trade your device in. It's working normal.
  3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Yea nothing out of ordinary .. bionic can be tempormental, like a new baby ... firmware update will clear up most issues.