Should I keep the thunderbolt?

googlelover

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for that info, so the only advantage of the bionic is the dual core? What exactly do you use the dual core for anyway?
Everything the phone does, whenever you touch the screen, turn on the screen, go web browsing, play games, take/open pictures it uses the processor so a dual core phone will make all of those and more faster, and I believe the bionic has a more capable GPU, the video card portion, so it should be able to handle better quality games and be able to play higher quality video.

OP
N

nickguz

Reaction score
Everything the phone does, whenever you touch the screen, turn on the screen, go web browsing, play games, take/open pictures it uses the processor so a dual core phone will make all of those and more faster, and I believe the bionic has a more capable GPU, the video card portion, so it should be able to handle better quality games and be able to play higher quality video.

So it makes it a little snappier in general?
Edit: and if I wanted to switch to the bionic, I can return the tbolt within 14 days and I will still have the upgrade right?

Last edited:

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So it makes it a little snappier in general?
Edit: and if I wanted to switch to the bionic, I can return the tbolt within 14 days and I will still have the upgrade right?

Yea everything will be faster. Dual core will be able to process the 4G speeds better also so you will have a better experience with those speeds. Yes you can return out in 14 days and get your upgrade back. That's what I plan to do when out comes out. Just to try it out but will wait for the vigor or nexus prime.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
N

nickguz

Reaction score
Will I be able to return the case and extended battery I bought with the tbolt?

Klaista2k

Reaction score
Will I be able to return the case and extended battery I bought with the tbolt?

The case maybe but not the battery.

You should just keep the TBOLT though man...

The Bionic honestly won't be worth it - both phones are 4g so there won't be a lot of difference.

And if you return it it's not gonna be cheap.... You'll have 35 restock fee, 50 more for the Bionic, and you'll be stuck with extended battery.

OP
N

nickguz

Reaction score
The case maybe but not the battery.

You should just keep the TBOLT though man...

The Bionic honestly won't be worth it - both phones are 4g so there won't be a lot of difference.

And if you return it it's not gonna be cheap.... You'll have 35 restock fee, 50 more for the Bionic, and you'll be stuck with extended battery.

Thanks man, if I can't return the extended battery then I'm definitely keeping the tbolt

patfactorx

Reaction score
The Droid Bionic is going to have some really interesting accessories btw. That coupled with a LOT better battery life is worth it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
N

nickguz

Reaction score
The Droid Bionic is going to have some really interesting accessories btw. That coupled with a LOT better battery life is worth it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I don't care much for accesories, and I can get 2 full days of heavy use with my tbolt extended battery so the battery life is fine also