Should I go for it ?Root?

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Cool well first things first Z4 iwill look at some of those sample ui do yall have any pics . I just watched that spb ui demo that was awesome

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Rofl you guus are crazy just checked out darkslide it looks wicked whats the one came out on christmad day noscreendhots

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Ssx 1.1 any screenshots comments

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I darkslide. I love it. I don't think there are any themes for it but the rom itself is like a theme. Its great. I use to have rubix and I liked it but I think darkslide is the best.

But once again its just a matter of taste.

tapping and talking on the go.

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Ok tried to download z4 from xda and it said unsuccessful and downloaded some other thing

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

Bro KV

Reaction score
I use Rubix 1.9.5 with NexTheme

snap20101227_213118.png

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
PM me your email and I'll send it to ya buddy :)

Ok tried to download z4 from xda and it said unsuccessful and downloaded some other thing

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the z4 root I can't download the one on xda it says this device is not supported

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
hey everybody i only had my x for a few days now i want to see what the big deal with all this rooting stuff can somebody help me so i want kill my phone

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sure! What kind of understanding do you have of what "rooting" is...so I'll know whether to post some links on the matter or email you the apk to root. :)
Btw, welcome to DroidForums! Have fun, play nice (respect is #1 here), and enjoy your stay! :welcome:

hey everybody i only had my x for a few days now i want to see what the big deal with all this rooting stuff can somebody help me so i want kill my phone

DroidForums junkie!!

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
im so new to all of this i just want to get the best of of my x and from what i picked up from a few posted rooting is the way to go to get a faster, better lasting X can you pm me some link on what and how to do it in simple terms lol where i can understand and do it

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im so new to all of this i just want to get the best of of my x and from what i picked up from a few posted rooting is the way to go to get a faster, better lasting X can you pm me some link on what and how to do it in simple terms lol where i can understand and do it

Sure, no problem! Hang tight...