Should I get the Pro?

StingRay

Reaction score
I have to agree...a week should be enough to determine if the physical features of a phone suit you...it can take longer to get into various quirks and such of the OS and apps, Blur, Sense, etc though..

I can see someone being able to decide quickly on a phone like the Droid Pro, whether it will work for you or not... I realized quickly that the Pro was exactly what I was looking for after using a Droid for so long... it is definitely not for everyone, however I hate to see people bashing a phone they don't particularly like themselves...a phone is a personal thing and peoples tastes and needs vary... I wouldn't suggest that anyone base their decision to purchase a phone on whether someone else likes the phone or not...gotta give it a test drive for yourself to make that decision...

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
I switched from the BB tour to the Pro for more than a week now and i love pro so much more. My sister also had the droid x and she played with my droid pro and complains about how her X doesnt have a physical keyboard all the time.

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I think what I mean is that in order to get good with a physical keyboard, your gonna need more than a week since phones with physical keys have different sale keyboards..

as with the Droid x, I just think it all comes down to whether your a tester/emailer or not, if you don't do a lot of testing and are more into browsing the web, playing games and taking pics then the Droid x is the way to go

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

theory87

Reaction score
I am 6 foot 7 and have huge hands: I have no trouble at all using the Pro's keyboard with a low rate of mistakes.

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
Pro and X

I have an X and my wife went from the BB 8830 to the Pro. She really likes it. The only downside is that both the X and the Pro do not have front facing cameras. Video calling will be coming in early 2011 and this is kind of a nice feature. Moto will be making announcements at the CES on 6 January. I expect them to announce their Tablet, plus more phones with front facing cameras.

theory87

Reaction score
I have an X and my wife went from the BB 8830 to the Pro. She really likes it. The only downside is that both the X and the Pro do not have front facing cameras. Video calling will be coming in early 2011 and this is kind of a nice feature. Moto will be making announcements at the CES on 6 January. I expect them to announce their Tablet, plus more phones with front facing cameras.

This is actually a plus for me, since I detest video calling and will be all to happy to tell people my phone doesn't support it. ;-)