Should I get rid of my Droid?

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Great replies , exactly what I was looking for.....

I had no reason that I was aware of to dump my Droid and get the X.

But I was wondering what a consensus would be on the X.

Thanks for all the info and making me assure that my decision to keep my Droid was the one for me. dancedroid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I got tired of the ROM loading and switching.....Every ROM and I don't care who's it is...Has something that is missing, broke or just FC's all the time.

So I am content with the X as it is....

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got tired of the ROM loading and switching.....Every ROM and I don't care who's it is...Has something that is missing, broke or just FC's all the time.

So I am content with the X as it is....

I agree flashing a new ROM every week can be a hastle and if Moto got the OS running flawlessly their would really be no need for Custom ROMs, but no themes?...I went to Verizon yesterday just to see the X and my first thoughts were...it is Huge. It would definately take some getting used too. Second thoughts were...no Smoked Glass? I despise Vanilla Android and think they should have at least thrown AdamZ a few bones and used his SG throughout. Mabye framework themes will be implemented in GB...who really knows

I am a little jealous though when I read "Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk" Just because I don't want an X doesn't mean there isn't a place in my mind for one...it's still a MotoDroid...X