Should I get a new bionic?

slipknot20085

Reaction score
It would be great if someone would actually say if they think this is a faulty scenario. I go through three extended batteries a day in my bionic but then again my phone is used very heavily.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Thats the only bad part bout buying a new cell phone. Something new comes out a month later lol.

Just take out a 2nd on your home and buy every new phone that comes out. Then youll have the latest and greatest technology at all times. Thats what I do. lol im just kidding but thats what it feels like. Im a technology junkie. I always need the latest and greatest.

dkend99

Reaction score
I turned off the automatic facebook, twitter and email pushes. Took widgets off the home screens that search for data (ie weather apps, facebook widget). I also turned down the screen brightness since it doesn't need to be that bright to see it. Also deleted advanced task killer and installed juice defender battery and left it on the balanced setting. When I know im not in 4g coverage I set the phone to cdma only (3g). You can download the anycut app and create a shortcut to the network settings. I think that's about it. Fairly simple things to live with in order to get this kind of battery life. Hope you get yours to work. If not I'd return it. My sis in law has bionic also and she gets same battery life I do. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums