Should I get a bionic?

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Wasn't basing my decision to purchase the phone on the camera. Was just curious to know if the update addressed the issue. I was hoping that if the update took care of the camera issues for the bionic then possibly an software update could take care of the D3 camera issues that I have presently. My ENVTouch took better pics.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

At first the camera sucked big time, focusing would take forever and most of the pix i took ended up all blurry. After 893 focus is quick and most pix look decent. IMO the Bionic is becoming (performance wise) the phone it was intended to be in the first place.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Bought the bionic. Glad i made the decision to do so. The biggest thing i was worried about was not having a physical keyboard. But with the screen real estate i dont think its going too bad at all. Definitely liking the phone so far though.

.Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

indymale26

Reaction score
U should go verizon and get motto 2760 extended battery, i get great battery life,

jcwilliams

Reaction score
U should go verizon and get motto 2760 extended battery, i get great battery life,

Explain a lil for us on how your battery life is with the extended battery.
Thanks

OP
K

km75

Reaction score

How much are they? And does it last the whole day?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

indymale26

Reaction score
Ok i got my motto extended battery few days ago, its 2760 mha, 4 ($25) i can get with streamin pandora, tune in radio, watchin movies and browsin all day, im power user, always on phone, i can get around ten hrs battery life, on 4g lte with display up @ll way, with this battery it does take longer charge but well worth it, u should drain battery all way then run dead few times to cycle battery,

indymale26

Reaction score
U can get around 13-16hrs use if on 3g, and display turned down

Reaction score
And the bionic comes with Swype pre installed on it...

MightyT01

Reaction score
Just have to pipe in here and say I bought a used bionic with extended battery off contract for 350 and don't regret it one bit. Compared to my OG Droid it's night and day. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

deduct

Reaction score
I've gotten over 30 hours with my extended battery. That's 3g , moderate usage. Screen 100% and battery in performance mode. The best I've gotten with 4g is around 20 hours

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

sr.torres22

Reaction score
I've gotten over 30 hours with my extended battery. That's 3g , moderate usage. Screen 100% and battery in performance mode. The best I've gotten with 4g is around 20 hours

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Damn! Thinking about buying the extended battery. Only issue i have finding a case that will fill with the larger battery. Anybody know of a good one?

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Will definitely be getting the extended battery.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the oppurtunity to buy a bionic for 350 dollars. I wouldn't of even considered of buying one bcuz of all the negative feedback it was getting. But now I'm hearing about how the latest update is making the phone perform the way everyone thought it would from the start. I know somebody is thinking get a razr/nexus. Trust me I would if I could buy one for 350 w/o a contract. Lol. Anyway do you guys think its worth spending 350 on or what? I welcome any negative feedback as well. Will I get use to not having a keyboard? Was waiting for the Droid4 but I'm sure everyone knows how that's going? Lol. FYI they just turned on 4GLTE in my area last week.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

You got it yet? Lol Go get it before someone else does! Peace!

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

Concistency

Reaction score
Love mine sense day 1, should go ahead and get the extended battery or a second battery at the same time.