Should I dump Doid for Incredible?

sbakewell1101

Reaction score
Moto Droid Incredible

I too am really torn between the moto droid and the incredible. I will be under the 30 days and I have read the reviews and everything.. at some point though they are going to come out with a new phone when I am out of my upgrade and i will deal with it; but its the fact that i have the option! oh what do i do?!

Travis798

Reaction score
I guess this is where I should feel lucky coming from Alltel. I'm not used to having the latest and greatest phone anyway, so keeping the phone that I'm so far very happy with is a no brainer for me.

I still remember the days when I had the old ATT (TDMA) and thought I was so cool because I upgraded phones and had a color (kinda) screen!

J

Johnly

For me, I would in the 30 day period, but since I have had my droid forever, I don't feel enough droid deficiencies next to the incredible. I am going to wait for part three on the android saga! Besides, my contract runs out in NOV, and I am keeping carriers open for my next jump....but in 30, is it even a question?

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
I have decided I will check out the Incredible on Thursday at Verizon. If I like the feel and size I will probably make the switch since I am under my 30 days. Little nervous about the battery life though. My droid is adequate for my use and hopefully the Incredible is the same.

bL33d

Reaction score
ya if i was under 30 day return policy i would just to do it. Not that its a huge jump by any means, i run my droid at 1ghz and there will be a working sense ui rom before long.

but the camera looks nice and the phone is slick looking but i will wait till my contracts up b4 i upgrade as im sure something better is around the corner.