1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Should I change to droid 2

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Rebecca77, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Rebecca77

Rebecca77 New Member

I just bought the original droid Sat. I love it hate the keyboard. I can still change the phone because of the 30 days. Is it worth it the only reason Im tempted is more storage space and better keyboard. If I do change it to I have to re-buy all the apps I paid for?
  2. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Definitely!

Apps are tied to your google account so you don't need to repurchase if you use the same account.
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Absolutely. Even if you plan to root, the Droid 2 will be rooted soon. The 2 is a much better platform.
  4. xliderider

xliderider New Member

If you don't like the keyboard on the Droid 1, maybe you wont like it on the Droid 2. Have you considered the Droid X?

Once you exchange your phone, you are stuck with it, so try them out extensively in the store before changing.
  5. DROIDdoesFTW

DROIDdoesFTW New Member

if you are still within 30 day wfg i would just return D1 since you dont like keyboard and wait till DX becomes more available. the only thing is that you might get a restocking fee depending on where you purchased your phone at.