should I buy

benualson

Reaction score
There is a local guy with a like new Razr M for $200 w/ Clean ESN. This would replace my thunderbolt.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
be wary though. Make sure it works because all the ones i found on craigslist locally are $350.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
wvdroidman said:
be wary though. Make sure it works because all the ones i found on craigslist locally are $350.

Yes, make sure it has a clean esn. Happens too often that they say clean esn, when it's not. Have the person give you the esn over email or phone, then call Verizon to make sure it's clean. Before you give the person your money, check to make sure the esn matches what he already gave you. If so, then you should be good to go.

OP
B

benualson

Reaction score
I called Verizon with the ESN. They stated that it is clean. The seller said they switched to a non-data plan & don't need the phone. They used it for 2-3 weeks.​

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It sounds good. A reputable seller won't mind that you double check the esn before you make the transaction. Good luck.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
You better be happy you found it and not me lolol just kidding. But ya if it has a clean ESN then your good to go!
Are you driving to go get it?

OP
B

benualson

Reaction score
yeah, i'll be driving, seller is in the city I live in.

jpnestel

Reaction score
I just got mine for $120. No kidding. Never know , but do be sure to check it out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Wish I could have found one off contract that cheap. I got it for free on contract though.