should i be worried?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by drunkclever, Oct 11, 2011.

1. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

all day i have been flashing trying to get apex 2.0 rc4 to work. i got rooted .602 working.. no problems. when i try to flash the rc4.. it stays stuck on the logo.. i made sure i read the steps and performed them to the letter. Hell.. i even flashed back to froyo and tried to other method in their post. Still get the same ****. after google comes up.. then its the apex blazing in green glow.. and then.. thats it. it stays right there..

but that not what I am worried about.. After going back to the stock and then rooted .602 release.. I dialed the activation number and got a msg saying that the memory was full..? never seen that before.. i just pushed a button and it went on its merry way. sorry i have no screenshot.

Code:
    http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/apex/38388-rom-droidx-apex-2-0-0-release-candidate-rc4-10-9-2011-a.html
  2. leftspin

leftspin Active Member

might be a bad download of the ROM, although I don't know why it would give you a memory full message when you try to activate the phone
  3. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Its based off of. 605. I know you can flash other GB ROMs on any build,but maybe try updating to 605 and then try to install it.
  4. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

i should have tried that... lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Report back if it works. It should've worked on 602 since there are only minor system changes from 602.