Should Droid X owners be worried?

Talon66721

Reaction score
Thanks for the op on this thread, I was wondering also if us poor x'ers are stuck with what we currently have in the way of options for custom roms. Well, maybe stuck isn't the right term, they are great roms, I just like having more options is all. It does seem like most of the devs are jumping ship to head on to newer phones. I just checked and I'm not due for an upgrade until 4/12, that's another year still. It is irritating enough on it's own, but I have some friends that have Sprint and get an upgrade every year, have lower monthly bills, and not all the bloatware that Vzw does. It's almost tempting to ditch Vzw just for these things alone. Also read on here somewhere that the T-bolt is loaded with almost five gigs of bloatware. Kinda ridiculous, don't we think? Just my two cents worth.

droid doctor

Reaction score
squidlymandingo has never given me problems and apex put my droid 2 into a boot loop. And gummyjar was too plain

OP
M

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more. It seems like Verizon is trying to just get the phones out there and not really support them and with the updates that Moto has with VZW rejecting them cause they don't have enough bloatware on them is ridiculous. I wish Sprint was in my area because they do have the best prices and seem like they are pissed at Att and VZW so they want to show them up. IMO.

Thanks for the op on this thread, I was wondering also if us poor x'ers are stuck with what we currently have in the way of options for custom roms. Well, maybe stuck isn't the right term, they are great roms, I just like having more options is all. It does seem like most of the devs are jumping ship to head on to newer phones. I just checked and I'm not due for an upgrade until 4/12, that's another year still. It is irritating enough on it's own, but I have some friends that have Sprint and get an upgrade every year, have lower monthly bills, and not all the bloatware that Vzw does. It's almost tempting to ditch Vzw just for these things alone. Also read on here somewhere that the T-bolt is loaded with almost five gigs of bloatware. Kinda ridiculous, don't we think? Just my two cents worth.