Shortcut to file

PatG

Reaction score
This maybe a simple question but I haven't figured it out yet. I downloaded a .PDF file onto the phone. I want to now place a shortcut to the file on one of the home screens. Ony my OD I long pressed then went to shortcuts then file. But I don't get that option with the rezound. No option for a shortcut to a file.

Is that a Sense thing?

Sent from my Awesome Rezound using Droid Forums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
This maybe a simple question but I haven't figured it out yet. I downloaded a .PDF file onto the phone. I want to now place a shortcut to the file on one of the home screens. Ony my OD I long pressed then went to shortcuts then file. But I don't get that option with the rezound. No option for a shortcut to a file.

Is that a Sense thing?

If you're not using a stock GB launcher or ADW/LP/Go Launcher, then you need an app like Desktop Visualizer.

OP
P

PatG

Reaction score
If you're not using a stock GB launcher or ADW/LP/Go Launcher, then you need an app like Desktop Visualizer.

I am running stock launcher. So I guess ill check out some of the others. Didn't do that yet since I didn't want to slow the phone down with more crap on it. So far the stock launcher has worked fine.