Shortcut issues with Samsung Galaxy Q keypad

eggy12

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Q
My phone is a pretty old model but I hope someone will be able to help. Sometimes, when I use the device's keypad (not the on-screen one but actual buttons), certain letters will trigger shortcuts instead of typing the letter. A selects all, C copies, V pastes, etc. I can use the on-screen keyboard to type these letters but I would really like to know how to turn this feature off as I prefer the button keyboard. Thanks.

P

promo87

My phone is a pretty old model but I hope someone will be able to help. Sometimes, when I use the device's keypad (not the on-screen one but actual buttons), certain letters will trigger shortcuts instead of typing the letter. A selects all, C copies, V pastes, etc. I can use the on-screen keyboard to type these letters but I would really like to know how to turn this feature off as I prefer the button keyboard. Thanks.

Well, I am sure there would be a gear option tap over it, switch the predictive post off ! The problem you are experiencing over your device keyboard will solve.