1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Shopriant - Shopping/Grocery List App

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Scythe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Scythe

Scythe New Member

So I finally put the beta version of my shopping/grocery list app on the Android Market. It's called "Shopriant", and has a few nice features.

- Sorting by aisle, category, item names, quantity remaining, etc
    - Cloud sync'ing, so your data is always safe
    - List sharing - share your list with family, friends, etc and it'll sync any changes amongst them
    - List modification notification. Be alerted when a shared list is modified by someone other than yourself.
    - Share List Request Notification - Be alerted to the existance of a new shared list request
    - Works without a data connection, and will sync when it gets one. This way you can walk into a store where you get no reception and still shop.
    - Barcode scanning to check of items

I'm working on adding voice to text, and a few other neat features. Anyway, feel free to download it and give me any feedback (positive or negative).

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.shopriant.activity&feature=search_r esult
Search tags for this page

shopriant