Shopping for a Verizon phone...

Pumaro

Reaction score
I'd wait in 4g phones till battery issues are better. You can get a nice uses dx for about 100 on Cl. Save your upgrade for a 4g phone that is more stable. Give 4g 6 months or so. The thunder bolt will be 150 by than. Jm2c. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

More stable?? The thunderbolt runs ultra smooth, smoother than anything out there. Moving from screen to screen it glides with no choppiness. I suggest you get it now so you are grandfathered into the 4g unlimited data while it lasts...

OP
B

BHNTA

Reaction score
It really depends on what your needs are. If you're just casually browsing the web, streaming music, watching some videos on youtube, and doing normal everyday things with the phone, the DX or Incredible will meet your needs just fine. The TB is the latest and greatest right now, but in 1-2 months there will be devices that are better. You should be able to get unlimited data with any of the phones you mentioned. If you really think you will take advantage of the increased speed of 4G, go for the TB.

I'm kind of leaning towards this. I have a feeling the Droid X is more phone that I eve need. And I could always upgrade later if I feel like I need to. But the Droid X is going to be MILES ahead of the phone/service I have now.

I'm kind of surprised no one voted for the Incredible. I thought they were pretty popular.