Shopping Application

overkill2007

Reaction score
I posted yesterday but am not sure I worded it right. Can anyone recommend an application that while you are at the store you scan the items you are buying and it will keep a running total? or approximate total?

dcook12

Reaction score
I posted yesterday but am not sure I worded it right. Can anyone recommend an application that while you are at the store you scan the items you are buying and it will keep a running total? or approximate total?

Just a suggestion...wouldn't it be easier to just use the calculator that came with your phone to keep track of what you are buying. I would think scanning every item with your phone before you put it in your cart might take a while and be a bit annoying. It's a smartphone...not a smart shopper....Just my dumb opinion on wanting an app like this...not trying to be flip...but the smart phone can't really be expected to do everything...of course someone will answer and there will be an app for that....;)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Not sure there is such a thing. Seems you would have to input the price as that info is not in the bar scan, is it? I don't know. Anyway, just go the market and search "shopping", "scan", "scanner", etc. I'm sure you will find plenty of stuff. Just read the comments to separate the treasure from the junk. :)