SholesMod Updater 2.0.1 Step by Step (Sticky?)

alm1ghty

Reaction score
SholesMod Updater no longer in market

I did a search and came up with nothing, and sholes.info seems to be down as well. Anyone heard anything?

renlan

Reaction score
When I went to sholes last night there was a post on the home page stating that the developer for the smupdater on the market was not sharing revenue for the money collected with the other developers. There was mention of lawyers etc. A short time later the post was removed, then the whole site went down. I guess Im lucky I got the 2.0.5 just before something went terribly wrong. I hope this is only a temporary snag but what I read sure didn't look good. Looks like I picked the wrong week to start hacking my phone :)

peterjariel

Reaction score
I did a search and came up with nothing, and sholes.info seems to be down as well. Anyone heard anything?

You haven't. heard they r called DroidMods now they got a new website now. Its Droidmod.org. read the new post ull find all the info

schellbl

Reaction score
So is the rom still available for free? I didn't see it on the Droidmod.org website.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
It appears that none of the ROMs are available at this point. Sholes.info has been taken down, and droidmod doesn't have any ROMs posted yet. I'm sure it won't be long though.

draugauth

Reaction score
Well first couple of reboots locked up and needed a battery pull. But now it is running fine with no apps wanting to be FC'ed etc.

Any chance of getting an updated walk through for the DroidMod since Sholes is no more?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anybody want to write up a How-To for the DroidMod Updater? i can stick a new one and unstick this one..

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think so too.. we'll just let this thread die then. ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Memories................

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am curios where the people who created sholesmod are doing with their lives now.

Do they still have android devices or did they go iPhone?
Do they still root and use roms?

Also have the same question for the creators of sprecovery.