1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SholesMod 2.0.2 problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Krish, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Krish

Krish New Member

The phones driving me nutz now it was fine when installed gave some problems but now it just shuts off and keeps rebooting to the M logo sometimes i get to the slide screen but then it just turns off again. Is there a way i can flash a different rom besides Sholes to get this to stop happening.
  2. forkup

forkup New Member

Hold X while rebooting and do a restore.
  3. kaboyd

kaboyd New Member

You certainly can flash a different Rom but i don't know that will fix your problem. Remove your current "update.zip" file on the root of your sd card and replace it with the update.zip from another ROM of your choice. Then power off your phone and enter recovery mode (hold x ). Choose Install > " Allow update.zip installation. after that select "/sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)". It will install. afterward use the power button to back up and select reboot phone. It should then run the ROM you want​
  4. hamlin11

hamlin11 New Member

i just got 2 new droids i charged them for 20 minutes no lights nothing, are they charged.
  5. BoostinMech

BoostinMech New Member

dude, you just posted this in another thread! someone will help you soon enough.... the folks in this site are very quick aout answering questions. just give it time. plus they are probably very dead! give them time to charge up!!! :)