Sholes Mod Updater problems

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Ringle, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Ringle

Ringle New Member

ok so i bought the sholes update mod AND the setCPU for root users app also, it said i was supposed to get 1GHZ out of my 550mhz processor so i said, "****ing right!"...i did everytyhing...i flashed, rebooted, then i went to go to one of the other version of "*****en bagels 2.0.5. (i hope someone knows what i'm talking about) and it said it was backing up neodroid files and was doing so for over an hour, maby hour and a half and my battery died....i then proceded to take my battery out (for reasons i have no idea) and NOW my phone will NOT turn on...can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!! :motdroidvert:
  2. Dibrom

Dibrom New Member

Try charging the battery overnight.
  3. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

whether it be sholesmod or bb I normally ensyre my phone is charged and in the wall. Now the sholesmod does allow up to 1.2 oc.
  4. Mr Sherry

Mr Sherry New Member

Charge the battery first. Just having the battery in your phone and plugged in will charge it. Then see if that works...if not then boot to sprecovery aka press the X button while turning the phone on. From there you can load an old flash file which should bring your phone to normal