1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

shipping date..im lucky

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by rafi98, Jul 21, 2010.

1. rafi98

rafi98 New Member

my droid x is leaving the warehouse today and will be shipped by the 24..thank god i dont have to wait till 8/3. i cant take my piece of s*** dare anymore!!
  2. Xpain

Xpain New Member

Tell me about it... when I received the email on Monday that I would get it on Tuesday (and I did) I was so happy...
  3. wishiwas

wishiwas New Member

When did you guys order your Droid X's?
    I ordered a pair on the 15th and got an email that night about excepting my order and it will ship as soon as stock comes back in.
    Nothing since and I have followed the link but it just says it will ship when stock comes back in basiclly.
  4. lkw16

lkw16 New Member

I ordered mine at 12:20 pm on the 15th, and received a shipping notice this morning that it will be here tomorrow.
  5. wishiwas

wishiwas New Member

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

I just got home and had 2 emails from Verizon that both of my Droid X's will be here before 3pm tomorrow :)

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  6. arabstar1982

arabstar1982 New Member

12:20 and they already had them backordered? Glad I ordered mine at 5:30 am and got it the next day! These things went FAST!!!
  7. trebb

trebb New Member

I ordered mine Sunday morning. No news yet. :(
  8. fr4c

fr4c New Member

Amazon seems to have them in stock if anyone is interested. $149.99 instant rebate too.
  9. rafi98

rafi98 New Member

i orderd mine on the 15th and its getting shipped oon the 24th wooodancedroid
  10. omnicious

omnicious New Member

I dun particularly understand why people insist on ordering from Verizon. Wirefly and Amazon has them in stock, no waiting. Is there something special about ordering from Verizon?