shipping date..im lucky

rafi98

Reaction score
my droid x is leaving the warehouse today and will be shipped by the 24..thank god i dont have to wait till 8/3. i cant take my piece of s*** dare anymore!!

Xpain

Reaction score
Tell me about it... when I received the email on Monday that I would get it on Tuesday (and I did) I was so happy...

wishiwas

Reaction score
When did you guys order your Droid X's?
I ordered a pair on the 15th and got an email that night about excepting my order and it will ship as soon as stock comes back in.
Nothing since and I have followed the link but it just says it will ship when stock comes back in basiclly.

lkw16

Reaction score
I ordered a pair on the 15th and got an email that night about excepting my order and it will ship as soon as stock comes back in.
Nothing since and I have followed the link but it just says it will ship when stock comes back in basiclly.

I ordered mine at 12:20 pm on the 15th, and received a shipping notice this morning that it will be here tomorrow.

wishiwas

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

I just got home and had 2 emails from Verizon that both of my Droid X's will be here before 3pm tomorrow :)

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

arabstar1982

Reaction score
12:20 and they already had them backordered? Glad I ordered mine at 5:30 am and got it the next day! These things went FAST!!!

fr4c

Reaction score
Amazon seems to have them in stock if anyone is interested. $149.99 instant rebate too.

OP
R

rafi98

Reaction score

i orderd mine on the 15th and its getting shipped oon the 24th wooodancedroid

omnicious

Reaction score
I dun particularly understand why people insist on ordering from Verizon. Wirefly and Amazon has them in stock, no waiting. Is there something special about ordering from Verizon?