shipment confirmed?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I cant believe it the FiOS app doesn't show up. I use that app a lot on my Droid.

yeah..I use that app alot too. But after further reading for whatever reason, the app only supports moto droid, and htc imagio. I don't know why it wouldn't show up for htc droid.....

maybe it will once the phone is officially launched.

Yeah i'm sure there will be an upgrade for the app to work on the Incredible.

TBolt

Reaction score
If you happen to use the Google Docs service, is there any chance you could confirm whether or not you're able to edit those Gdocs on the Incredible?

Would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)

yes you can.....

Did you log in to GDocs via your web browser? Or, did you use an app of some sort?

Thank you, by the way. This is good news for me. :)

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
If you happen to use the Google Docs service, is there any chance you could confirm whether or not you're able to edit those Gdocs on the Incredible?

Would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)

yes you can.....

Did you log in to GDocs via your web browser? Or, did you use an app of some sort?

Thank you, by the way. This is good news for me. :)

I used the gdocs app and I was able to edit...

TBolt

Reaction score
I used the gdocs app and I was able to edit...

Awesome.

Please let us know if you notice anything else you like / don't like. You're one of the few to be holding an Inc right now. lol.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you overclock you Moto Droid when you had it? If so, can you still tell much of a speed difference vs the Incredible?

jasonb

Reaction score
Did you overclock you Moto Droid when you had it? If so, can you still tell much of a speed difference vs the Incredible?

Good question. I'd also like to know.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score

I had many but the latest was BB v0.8 (most stable with me) w/ chevy's 1ghz. the problem I had with my moto droid was that I had many times where the screen went blank then it would refresh. or when you're in an app and you exit out of it, the home screen again blanks then refreshes.

as far as speed wise, I personally didn't think that the overclock was as fast as most people thought or believed. My brother has the moto droid unrooted and we tested things over and over just for my curiosity and many times it proved my personal theory that it wasn't way faster but in fact, sometimes it was slower (obviously it was due to the hacks and so forth).

Now for the Incredible....this thing is smooth....just silky smooth. I'm sure there are guys that can scientifically test the speed...but really do we need to be that exact? All I want is when I touch something.....I want it to take action as soon as I touch it.....and not have to wait even like couple seconds. I think we're all anal in that way.
I've tested
-phone sleep...touch wake button.....unlock....touch app...and bam
it opens
-phone on and awake.....touch different apps in rapid succesion...and no
lags (with few apps taking little longer to load.....but still fast)...
-press home button while in apps...no longer brings blank screen....(this
didn't happen all the time on the moto droid, but it did it enough where
it bugged me.

so to me....this is smooth...is it faster? I think most of time, but some same, but not slower......

even when touching the wake/power button....it reacts fast (brings to lock screen faster for me compared to droid where it sometimes hanged like 1-2 sec....LOL...we are anal and retarded when we complain about 2 sec....