Shiny Rom Stock Andriod 4.3 JWR66V For Verizon Galaxy Nexus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-Nexus-Verizon-crop.jpg

Verizon has never been friendly when it comes to supporting the development community. A few years back when Verizon announced that they would carry the Galaxy Nexus I was pretty excited. I hoped this would mean that Verizon may work towards being more developer friendly. Boy was I wrong. Verizon has only seemed to become more harsh over the years when it comes to using our devices as we choose. The Nexus on Verizon has pretty much been a joke. Nexus devices are designed to receive updates directly from Google, however the CDMA radio in the VZW version made this impossible. Mostly the Verizon Galaxy Nexus has received the latest version of Android a good 2 months more after everyone else.

The development community has done an excellent job of keeping this device up to date. Developer Baldwinguy77 has released his version of Android 4.3 for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. His rom brings JWR66V to our device. This Rom is nearly identical to the OTA version of 4.3. There are only a few tweaks and enhancements. Everything works in this rom. Grab this rom from the source link below.

Via Rootzwiki