[ROM] SHIFTAO5P V IC3.2.1 [IMOSEYN Lean Kernel 5.1] (11/20/2011)

OP
dhacker29

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
Glad to hear it. I don't have a thunderbolt anymore so I was depending in others to test for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
I know! Im so happy with this, runs great! Only thing is when im sliding across homescreens it sometimes lags for a few seconds

nateccnn

Reaction score
I installed this rom tonight before I left work. Tried doing it without wiping data and got stuck on the boot image. Pulled battery and wiped cache and data and it booted up just fine. Man...it takes a while to fully function. Stuck on 3g for a long while..was about to go look for a new radio but then all of a sudden 4g pops up.

Now that I have all my apps loaded and accounts set up and have played with it for a couple hours I can say that this is now my favorite rom. Batery life seems good. I am running the kernel at 1.4 ghz and it is very snappy. No screen lags when switching home screens.

The only thing I don't like is the plain Jane keyboard. No long press options for the second and third row of keys. But I will admit that I seem to be typing better and faster on it so I am going to give this keyboard a chance.

Thanks for the work on it.

Nate

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using DroidForums

lexthemonsta

Reaction score
Very nice rom. It runs great! Having some Ice Cream on my Bolt is awesome. I did however run into a problem last night. I tried switching the unlock feature to minimal ring and my phone went into the eternal loop. I had to battery pull and rewipe everything and reinstall. I know now to stay away from that setting. Other than that I love it! My favorite non-sense rom by far.

tadow213m

Reaction score
Anyone notice the dial pad error, when you bring up the dial pad the number 0 and # or * symbols overlap the end call button.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using DroidForums

thespikr

Reaction score
I've been having problems with wifi I can't get any connectivity it says connecting then instantly disconnected please help thank you