Shift3r Base Link Broken?

Reaction score
I am wanting to install Shift3r's base. However whenever I click the link for the main base download I get the following error message"

[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /BIONIC/TH3ORYPakX/SHIFT3R_BASE.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at th3oryrom.com Port 80
Is there an alternative link I can use?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
The rom has been discontinued. It's kinetx or whatever now by Droid theory. Pretty sick ROM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Look into Kin3tx. Its similar to Shifter if you want it to be

OP
C
Reaction score
Really? I liked Purity; however, as bad as this may sound, I like the blur camera and gallery which is why I switched back. Thats why I was interested in Shift3r. Does it include those features?

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Really? I liked Purity; however, as bad as this may sound, I like the blur camera and gallery which is why I switched back. Thats why I was interested in Shift3r. Does it include those features?
I love Purity too. Thats what im running right now. I also really liked the Blur Camera and the gallery. If you want that, look into something called FrankCamera. Its a really good camera.

And yes, you can choose the Blur add on or the ASOP add on to flash after you flash the Kin3tx base. The new rom is pretty much Purity and Shift3r combined

jayman350

Reaction score
adding the blur addon pack to Kin3tx turns it into Shift3r, adding the AOSP pack turns it into Purity. Kin3tx is the halfway point between the two, and I'm pretty sure frankencam is built into Kin3tx already