Shield tv issues droid buddy

Sthrnflvr89

Reaction score
Hey guys I just uograded from firestick to the shield tv kodi installation was a breeze but I have installed the droid buddy apk from 3 different sources and it's the same thing every time.... the app will download and install but if you're familiar with db once opened I select my Download path and then have the menu... all 3 times I've downloaded the apk every menu is empty apps is empty, roms is empty, emulators, and adult all showing 0/0 results I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this

baileyeu1

Reaction score
Same here! I have 3 fire tv but When I install the droid buddy apk from different sources and it's the same thing every time also, the app will download and install but once opened I select my Download path and then have the menu... all each times I've downloaded the apk every menu is empty apps is empty, roms is empty, emulators, and adult all showing 0/0 result.

Clark3903

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I found working droid buddy apps and more in Kobra Wizard on Kodi.

XavierBlack

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy §² Hercules
Solution is a breeze too..uninstall droid buddy and install it again..except this time when it asks you for the path..keep the same one the system chose at first..don't change it..in other words, don't put your downloads on the external sd card..keep them on your sd internal..

brabey1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
574-780-4189
I have a Skystreamx 4 with the Sam issue. I’ve probably installed 20 times with no program apps