Sheep Leap - Simple yet addictive

5amuel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Hello and welcome everyone!
I'm here to introduce our upcoming game called Sheep Leap! We're Grove Media, a small Swedish team of app developers.

The game is a project we've been working on during several months and it will the the very first game we release officially. It will hit the AppStore and Google Play sometime around October.

Sheep Leap is a 2-dimensional arcade game with a simple goal - to free all the sheep from their cruel ruler; the Farmer. :eek:

The game will be easily playable for everyone, regardless of their age and primary language.

The objective is ridiculously easy. You will be seeing sheep running for their lives across the screen and you will have to help them get across the fence by tapping on them. The difficulty of the game increases as you help them over, however, it is reset every time you start over.

Here's a screenshot of the game while playing. The increasing amount of sheep wanting to escape the evil Farmer makes the game challenging for everyone.

sheepleap_game.png

The game comes equipped with the Fab Store, a store where you can spend the coins you recieve for helping the sheep. Within the store you will find a bunch of fabulous items which you can purchase to make your friends jealous. These items include sunglasses, flips, beautiful visual items and much more.

sheepleap_store.png

You will also be able to share your highscores with your friends on Facebook!

At the moment we are looking for feedback and suggestions in order to make this game as fun and exciting as possible for everyone. The feedback we've gotten from friends and family members has been positive and now it's your turn to tell us what you think! Feel free to contact me or simply post here.

D

Divergent

Thanks buddy, if you have any suggestions at all don't hesitate to message me. :)
Heheehe Mate, i'm actually wondering where visitors and obviously me can download this app.
Have you thought of this?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I saw Sheep Leap I thought it was a very clever term for those who've switched from ios to Android :D
In all seriousness, what age group will the game be geared toward? I've got a 6 year old daughter that might like this one. I know you said "all ages" but will it be more toddler, pre teen, etc friendly?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

OP

5amuel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Heheehe Mate, i'm actually wondering where visitors and obviously me can download this app.
Have you thought of this?
We are currently working on several mini fixes, I will get back to you probably through private messages tomorrow, would be nice to see how the game works on older devices.

D

Divergent

We are currently working on several mini fixes, I will get back to you probably through private messages tomorrow, would be nice to see how the game works on older devices.
I don't think you understand me, where can i download this game?

OP

5amuel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
When I saw Sheep Leap I thought it was a very clever term for those who've switched from ios to Android :D
In all seriousness, what age group will the game be geared toward? I've got a 6 year old daughter that might like this one. I know you said "all ages" but will it be more toddler, pre teen, etc friendly?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
To be honest, it can be played by everyone because of the simplicity. My friends are really into it, competing against eachother trying to beat themselves. My younger brother at the age of 7 also enjoys playing it. If you show it to your workmates maybe even you start competing. :p

It really hasn't got a specific age group as target, but it will probably be played mostly by teens trying to get the highscores.

OP

5amuel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
I don't think you understand me, where can i download this game?
You cannot download it at the moment as we haven't published it yet. It will be officially released around October. I will message you tomorrow and send you the game when we've fixed the mini stuff. At the moment we're simply trying to spread the word. ;)

D

Divergent

You cannot download it at the moment as we haven't published it yet. It will be officially released around October. I will message you tomorrow and send you the game when we've fixed the mini stuff. At the moment we're simply trying to spread the word. ;)
There are not really much innovative good games with good backstage-story out there and also a really strong marketing plan.
Well done, i will test this app for you ;)

OP

5amuel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
There are not really much innovative good games with good backstage-story out there and also a really strong marketing plan.
Well done, i will test this app for you ;)
Great, hopefully you won't be disappointed.