1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Shattered Glass

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by borregolinda, Apr 2, 2013.

1. borregolinda

borregolinda New Member

I had a crack in upper left corner where it was dropped monts ago. Worked fine so insurance wouldn't replace it. Today I dropped in face down on tile and screen shattered. Phone still works but I'm afraid I will cut myself. I get to upgrade on May 15th so don't want to buy replacement screen. My question is if I put some clear tape on it for protection purposes will the touch screen still function? Does anybody know?
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

You could try a screen protector? It'll be better than clear tape and you know it won't interfere with the responsiveness of the screen (if the crack hasn't already). And make sure it's a dry application protector:p
    1 person likes this.
  3. z96Cobra

z96Cobra Member

If you're paying for insurance, why not use it? Get the replacement phone, use it until you get a new phone and then sell the replacement for more than your deductible.
  4. borregolinda

borregolinda New Member

Because it still works they won't replace it. And the deductible is $90. I put a clear protector over it, it will do till May 15.
  5. mattjenn

mattjenn Member

Call Verizon talk to Rep about it if you are a customer in good standing I have gotten early upgrades for me as well as people I know have gotten early upgrades to. Doesn't hurt to try since it is so close to upgrade date anyway
Search tags for this page

droid bionic cracked glass

droid bionic shatered glass what do i need to buy

nexus cracked glass tape