Sharps' Android based phone! Best specs to-date

IanG

Reaction score
Screen resolution looks promising!

However, remember... Megapixels =/= Picture Quality. I've seen plenty of 3.2MP cameras out-perform 5/8MP cameras!

I wouldn't go as far to say this phone boasts the "best specs to date", however we will have to wait and see!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
MP is something to consider but it's just pixel count. It doesn't tell you anything about the sensor's other capabilities, the optics, etc which also greatly affect image quality.

Jer

Reaction score
My Nokia E71 had a 3.2MP camera and yet the picture quality was 5x better than anything my Droid has ever taken w/almost twice the MP's. I've learned years ago that MP has NOTHING to do with overall picture quality and unfortunately none of the new Android devices seem to get that fact either. I haven't seen consistent decent pictures from an Android device yet. This is a very unfortunate fact indeed since the rest of the functions of the phone put it ahead of the E71 I was using.

deputc26

Reaction score
Honestly I think that high res is wasted on such a small screen, my droid screen is sharp enough that I never notice individual pixels.

If you want to claim best specs let me list the specs that matter most to me, they listed one of them.

CPU
GPU
Screen
battery life
front facing camera?
rear camera quality
GPS performance

edit: 500th Post!