1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sharing some thanxz

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by thig95, Mar 4, 2011.

1. thig95

thig95 New Member

Got rid of bb and installed cyanogenmod 6.1.2 stable for Droid 1. Finally a ROM that is stable as advertised! Great features, customability, and serious attention to detail. Big thanks to the team involved with this release!

I'm running everything stock in the Rom and would love some advice on best recommendations for increased battery life. I travel a lot and charging constantly can be tough. I've set rending to the N1 cool mode, using set CPU with profiles for screen off and battery temp/level. Anything other advice would be most appreciated!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. DanDroidX

DanDroidX New Member

My advice is to get winner's cm7 build and prime's kernel. Both in the Cyanogenmod section. Cm6 is old. Cm7 is much faster and smoother. Primes's kernel is made for cm7 and has great battery life.

Sent from the Droidforums App via a Neurocellular Processing Unit.
  3. thig95

thig95 New Member

Thanks for the reply DanDroidX. I am hesitant to install CM7 only because it's still going through nightly builds. Stability was key for me which is why i went with 6. I use my phone for work and it was a nightmare just to make phone calls with previous roms. I might flash it just to see how it runs. im also running RZ Recovery which makes flashing pretty easy. Once I get it installed, I will check out the Kernel you suggested.

Thanks again!