Front View:

20100112083433-a5e7e403.jpg

Side View:
20100112083427-0c647082.jpg

Front with keyboard opened:
20100112083034-ab4b540a.jpg

Back view with keyboard opened:
20100112083045-9a1aea98.jpg

I like it, cos it offers protection without suffering functionality of the phone, all ports are accessible even when the case is closed.

Magnetic clip doesn't put the phone into sleep mode also.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Looks good! Thanks for sharing pics of the case on the phone.
And... AHHHH creepy long pinky finger your :icon_evil: haha jk

Wagner :motdroidvert:

OP
F

fujitsupalm

Reaction score

lol... please try and ignore the finger... noticing it really will do your appetite no good....:icon_ devil:

arty2hottie

Reaction score

lol... please try and ignore the finger... noticing it really will do your appetite no good....:icon_ devil:

you know what long pinky nails are for right? Yep to clean your ears lol. Nice case by the way.

rlfitz

Reaction score
does that case cover the speaker on the back? where did you find it? does that coke-nail help with texting?

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Nice case, but I noticed something on the side view. It appears that there is a clip on the case that is not engaging the Droid properly. It is touching the side of the Droid instead of engaging the keyboard half of the Droid. Am I correct or am I not seeing things properly. It looks like the top right clip on the Verizon combo case/holster that does not engage the Droid properly.

P_McNeal

Reaction score
Nice case, but I noticed something on the side view. It appears that there is a clip on the case that is not engaging the Droid properly. It is touching the side of the Droid instead of engaging the keyboard half of the Droid. Am I correct or am I not seeing things properly. It looks like the top right clip on the Verizon combo case/holster that does not engage the Droid properly.

I don't think that's a clip, just a stopper to keep the Droid snugly in the keyboard envelope. That case tucks in, not clips in.

OP
F

fujitsupalm

Reaction score

It's merely a piece of leather that just rests there so the phone doesnt' accidentally slide off. it doesn't actually do any clipping. and it doesn't seem to interfere with the keyboard sliding action also.

:)

OP
F

fujitsupalm

Reaction score
does that case cover the speaker on the back? where did you find it? does that coke-nail help with texting?

Nice one bro.

But at times, with the Droid, the top row of keys are just unreachable by the thumbs, this is where the evil pinky nail comes handy :icon_ banana:

arty2hottie

Reaction score

Nice one bro.

But at times, with the Droid, the top row of keys are just unreachable by the thumbs, this is where the evil pinky nail comes handy :icon_ banana:

I can see it now. All droid users will have long pinky nails, and it wont even be for the nose candy.
"Oh my gosh do you do drugs?"
"Nope but I can type 100 words per minute on the droid hard keyboard"