ShapeWriter

joshmutiny

Reaction score
So, I just got a new Droid after a huge insurance deal. I haven't had a chance to root it yet, so I'm running stock 2.1.

Aaaand, I don't see ShapeWriter on the Market anymore. Is it gone? I want my shapewriter back! :(

drdave

Reaction score
Nuance: Buy it yourself

Nuance sales says that they do own Shapewriter now and that we should "buy it from the people who sold you the phone." Either the sales guy doesn't understand the world of wireless or they are being disingenuous...or Nuance is trying to sell it to Verizon and Apple for Market/iTunes. Either way, those of us who are fans are getting the sht-end.

Jester6x

Reaction score
So, I just got a new Droid after a huge insurance deal. I haven't had a chance to root it yet, so I'm running stock 2.1.

Aaaand, I don't see ShapeWriter on the Market anymore. Is it gone? I want my shapewriter back! :(

It is still on the Market, I just downloaded it. You can't find it by searching though for some reason. Here is what you have to do:

Go to this link ShapeWriter Keyboard vShapeWriter 3.0.9 Application for Android | Tools

Use the barcode scanner on the QR Code and it will find it. You can then download it straight from the market.

Hope this helps.