Shall I be the first?

OP
R1Lover

R1Lover

Reaction score
Glad to see everyone finding a nice stable clean rom to use..... :)

yamaha83

Reaction score
Glad to see everyone finding a nice stable clean rom to use..... :)

where can I find some info on this Rom? screen shots and stuff it comes with? what themes it has? I see a ton of stuff in Rom manager but no info...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

stlcity

Reaction score
Agree 100% once I tried CM I have always come back to it. It has been snappy and stable for me for the past week. I tried UD 9.8 and 10. No point trying the latter as it looks like it is built of the CM ROM anyways. ROM made from the source..cant be beat.

jbg25

Reaction score
So this is strange...and I hope I can get so insight into why this is happening to me...

I was using CM 5.0.5.3 thru 5.0.5.7...and I had nothing but issues that I could not get help with. Things like....problems restoring apps, problems with incoming calls and voicemail notifications, random reboots, and as time went by I got more and more f/c's and the ROM seemed to become more unstable the longer I used it. It got to the point I could not use my phone reliably for normal things.

So I tried a few other ROMs and ended up on UD. Oddly, I have had ZERO problems running either version 9.8 or 10...in fact my phone has rarely worked better...but hear repeated complaints that people are experiencing much of what I experienced on CM.

I am one of those people that like to see what is out there and will support any developer that makes a ROM that I feel works best for me. And I really wanted CM to be that ROM with all of Koush's background and rep.

Anyone have the issues I did with CM? Do you know why I had these issues that most people never report? In fact...CM and ROM Manager were kinda a PIA for me when I tried it out last time...cause the only way I could get it to work was to first restore a virgin rooted 2.0.1 nandroid backup. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Regardless, for the time being I am hesitant to try CM again because I had so much trouble getting support from the Dev or his team (even went to his forum and tried contacting him directly).

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
been running for 2 days with zero issues.